JOB SUMMARY: You will be part of the operations team supporting the maintenance and supply of materials, facilitating the daily shipment of materials, assisting with product assembly and dispatch, ensuring that work is carried out accurately to the required standard in the agreed timescales and that inventory management systems/areas are maintained/updated in a timely manner.
POSITION REPORTS TO: Deputy Operations Manager
EXPERIENCE: Prior experience of inventory control, warehousing, international shipments, handling/working with biological substances or working in a controlled laboratory environment (GLP/GMP) is beneficial however full training will be provided.
- To assist in the management of stock and inventory systems to ensure accuracy levels are realised.
- To support all operations teams in stock movement, build and shipping processes.
- To follow processes to ensure consistency and accuracy across all Operational processes.
- To complete paperwork accurately weekly e.g. BOM’s, MBRs, order/packing/requisition forms etc.
- To support in the preparation of shipments and prepare packaging (labelling, boxes, panel packs and bags).
- To support the tracking of shipments, coordinating or escalating issue resolution and provide shipping order status updates against delivery dates.
- To transact materials timely ensuring inventory systems accurately reflect stock levels e.g. BIMS/WASP etc.
- To support the movement/identification of stock and that locations, quantities and statuses are correct.
- To support the collection and presentation of data clearly and accurately in a form that is easily understood (e.g. spreadsheets, SORs, reports, training etc)
- To support strong relationships with both internal and external customers through all channels of communication.
- To participate in surveillance activities such as tracking, trend analysis, complaints and other duties, immediately notifying supervisor/management of potential issues/concerns timely.
- To support the maintenance of the laboratory and equipment used when carrying out the relevant processes.
- To identify and propose areas for improvement (efficiency, performance, processes etc) defining the opportunity and potential benefits.
- Accurately follow procedures/protocols as required in accordance with the company Quality System, and current departmental plans, and accurately complete all quality documentation timely as required.
- Support and assist other members of teams/departments to ensure the effective completion of training and projects.
- To be familiar with and adhere to the company’s Health and Safety Policy, carrying out any duties with due care and attention to personal health and safety and that of colleagues
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required by Qnostics ltd.
The ideal candidate will have:
- excellent attention to detail
- an enthusiastic, motivated, flexible and proactive approach to working to schedules and meeting targets to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction & service
- understand the importance of stock accuracy, following processes and traceability.
- experience of international shipments, ideally of dangerous goods.
- some knowledge in the handling/transit/storage of temperature sensitive biological materials.
- excellent organisational & communication skills both orally and in all written forms
- good IT & numerical skills including making effective use of Word and Excel
- capability to multi-task and prioritise as and when required
OTHER: This role may require travel to and working at other operations within the business.
Salary is dependent on experience, please state salary expectation upon application.
Pension and Private Healthcare are provided.
The role will be full-time and based in Glasgow.
Click here to apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.