Below you will find information on all Qnostics’ products. Please use the contact form for further information or to speak to someone.
Verification and Validation panels are designed to evaluate and establish the assay parameters of the molecular method and determine its fitness for purpose.
- Evaluate molecular assay characteristics: Sensitivity, Specificity, Linearity, Precision, Accuracy, and Reportable Range.
- Used for verification and validation of clinical assays, development of diagnostic tests and training of laboratory personnel.
- Designed to confirm any performance claims and suitability for the laboratories testing requirements
- Where appropriate, calibrated against a WHO International Standard or Internal Reference Material, all quantified by digital PCR
For further information please click here.
* All Verification and Validation panels are for Research Use Only.
Analytical ‘Q’ Panels*
Analytical ‘Q’ Panels are designed to cover the dynamic range of an assay allowing the laboratory to assess the linearity, LOD and LOQ of their assay. Each panel contains samples covering the dynamic range of most assays, in a linear progression, all of which should be treated as a patient sample within an assay run. For further information please click here.
* All Analytical ‘Q’ Panels are Research Use Only
Molecular ‘Q’ Panels
Qnostics’ Molecular ‘Q’ Panels are intended to help laboratories evaluate their assays’ analytical measurement parameters and monitor their molecular diagnostic assay procedures. The panels can also be used to support laboratory training and in the assessment and development of molecular diagnostic assays from extraction phase through amplification to detection. For further information please click here.
Qnostics’ ‘Q’ Controls are positive run controls intended to help laboratories monitor their molecular diagnostic assay on a run to run basis within customer derived limits. These third-party independent external controls will ensure that assay drift is detected, monitored and managed allowing the laboratory to continue to provide accurate and reliable results. They also help support a laboratory’s regulatory requirements under the standard ISO 15189:2012. For further information please click here.
QCMD Past Panels
QCMD past panels are highly characterised Quality Assessment materials that have been used within previous QCMD International EQA / PT schemes. They are extremely helpful in post EQA evaluations and provide an additional source of quality material. Qnostics as a distribution partner of QCMD, is able to provide the EQA panel materials and accompanying EQA reports to customers outside of the active QCMD EQA programmes once the EQA programmes have closed. For further information please click here.